WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Sunday, July 1, 2007

I LOST 8KGS IN 7 WEEKS....


I was have an aerobicmixed class twice a week. It’s about one and half hours. But I felt so lazy when my lil girl got in elementary school. So I never came in to join the class again. And 1 year after, I realized that my body has lost its shape, especialy my abs, it was look like a 6 mounth pregnancy…o my God..My friends called me “Faty”. I was desperated…you know how hard to back to my normal weight..even 1 kg lost. Untill one of my friend told me to start diet like she always do. It’s so simple but still healthy.

2 mounth ago I started my diet, and I lost 2kg in first week…Thanks God.

After that I lost 1,5kg in second week, 1kg in third week, and 0,5kg in everyweek after.

Without feeling hungry or pain, cheap, and health.

Now my shape is back, I’m 48kg. After 8 kg added in 1 year without any exercise. NoW I want to share with all about how simply my diet was, actually I am still doing it till now, to keep my shape.

Let’s try..

Breakfast : 2 sliced wheat bread plain nothing added or spread

1 glass fruit juice ( I prefer carrot, apple, lemon and 1 tbsp honey

Snacking (10 am): 1 glass fruit juice (evrything you like)

Lunch : a half hour before lunch try to eat an apple, it makes our stomach feelfull

4 tbsp rice with meat or fish or egg , a cup vegetable fried without oil

Snacking: ( 4 pm) 1 glass fruit juice

Dinner : vegetable and fruit, it can be a cup of salad with yoghurt dressing.

or fresh or steamed veg, juice or everykind you like.

Important notice:

# If you feel hungry between, never take snack with many fat like potato chip or something like that. Always remember to feel your stomach with vegetable or fruit. They healthy n good for your body, contain many vitamins, rich of calories and minerals but have no fat or any cholesterol. Help your ingestion.

#You can change Wheatbread or rice with whitebread, Oatmeal or Cereal, or milkshake.

#You can choose many fruit for juice, mix 2 or more or just 1 kind of fruit. Always use non chalories sweetener or honey.

#Pick your own way to prepare your food, but never use too many oil. Use olive oil or non cholesterol oil, or vegetable oil.

# Don’t push yourself too hard, if you feel loss yourstrength, eat some food with rich calories like a pc of Chocolate or palmsugar. Banana, apple or strawberry. Biscuit or cookie.

# Don’t forget to drink many waters. We need 8 glasses of water a day.

#Drink non fat milk, to keep your bone strong without getting fat.

#Use only fresh vegetable n fruit, to avoid stomachache.

Enough calories, enough fibres, enough vitamins and enough minerals make good digestion.

Good digestion make all parts of your body work properly. If they work properly, they formed strong immunity to a disease.

Always positive thinking and never forget to thank to God for everything you have got. Without God we are nothing.

Good luck and success..

No comments:


fruit&vegetables